Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Have a Little Faith

So, I decided to have a little faith and share this blog with my closest friends and loved ones. It wasn't long before God winked. Within 24 hours, I had received my first comment and it wasn't from any one of the people I had shared it with. A little faith..... just a little......is enough to move mountains. When I was finally ready to share my experience, to share God with others, He gave me more than I hoped for. Not only did I get showered with love and support from my friends and family, I also received my first reader!

Before I get too ahead of myself--just a quick reminder--IT'S NOT ABOUT ME! Whew. Glad I got that out of the way! Thank you, God. I hope this is what you had in mind for me.

Okay, I have to go now....I need to put on my dancin' shoes.
blog comments powered by Disqus